This guide is a collection of step-by-step instructions for tasks that are commonly (and in some cases not so commonly) encountered when using Covalent.
Most of the how-to instructions below are Jupyter notebook files (formerly IPython files; they have an ipynb file extension). You can open a file and run the example on your local machine. To run an example:
- Install Jupyter.
- Install Covalent.
- Start the Covalent server.
- Download the IPython (.ipynb) file by selecting the "go to the source" button present next to the heading.
- Open the IPython (.ipynb) file in a Jupyter notebook.
The guide covers specific tasks at every phase of the workflow development process:
- Constructing workflows
- Executing workflows, including using and writing executors
- Querying Status and Collecting and Viewing Results
At the end are how-tos on miscellaneous topics including configuration.